This unit was also known as Capt. Stuart's Company
Artillery. It was organized in 1862. On May 3, 1864, it was armed
with two 120lb. Napoleons, two 12-lb. Howitzers, and one 10-lb.
Parrott. On January 6, 1865, it was armed with two 12-lb. Napoleons
and two 12-lb. Howitzers. It was surrendered by Gen. Joseph E.
Johnston at Durham Station, Orange County, NC on April 26, 1865.