20th Heavy Artillery Battalion

Rosters

Field & Staff
 

A

B

C

D

E

20th Heavy Artillery Battalion was organized and accepted into Confederate service at Drewry's Bluff, Virginia, in June, 1862. It contained four companies and a fifth was added in September. The unit was attached to the Department of Richmond and aided in the defense of the city. Converted to infantry in 1865, it participated in the Appomattox Campaign and surrendered with 11 men. Majors Johnston DeLagnel and James E. Robertson were in command.

Previous Page