Hanover Light Artillery

Hanover Light Artillery was organized in April, 1861, with men from Hanover County. The company was active from the Seven Days' battles to Sharpsburg, then during October, 1862, was broken up. Most of the men were transferred to the Amherst and Ashland Light Artillery Companies. Captains George W. Nelson and William Nelson were in command.

Previous Page