Long Island Light Artillery

Long Island Light Artillery, recruited in Campbell County, was organized in March, 1862. It was attached to H. P. Jones' Battalion, Army of Northern Virginia, and served until after the Maryland Campaign. In October the company was ordered to disband, and 61 men were transferred to the Morris Light Artillery and 28 to the Orange Battery. Captains Patrick H. Clark and Abram Wimbish were in command.

Previous Page