Loudoun Light Artillery

Loudoun Light Artillery was organized in 1859 as part of the Virginia militia and entered Confederate service in July, 1861. After fighting in the Battle of First Manassas it served with the Army of Northern Virginia from Seven Pines to Sharpsburg. During October 1862, the unit disbanded and its members transferred to the Fauquier Light Artillery. It was commanded by Captain Arthur L. Rogers.

Previous Page