Thomas Light Artillery

Thomas Light Artillery was organized in May 1861, at Richmond, Virginia. It served in the Potomac District and in June 1862 totaled 70 men. The battery was active from the Seven Days' Battles to Sharpsburg, then in October disbanded. Its members were then transferred to the Hampden Light Artillery. Captain Edwin J, Anderson was in command.

Previous Page