40th Cavalry Battalion

Rosters

Field & Staff
 
A B C D E F Wren's Co.

40th Cavalry Battalion was organized in July 1863, with six companies. It served in the Department of Richmond and confronted the Federals in southeastern Virginia. During September it merged into the 42nd Battalion Virginia Cavalry. Lieutenant Colonel William T. Robins and Major John F. Wren were in command.

Previous Page