14th Battalion Partisan Rangers

14th Battalion Partisan Rangers was formed late in 1862 and served in General Wharton's Brigade during the Murfreesboro Campaign. It also took part in the engagements at Bradyville and Milton. During May 1863, the unit merged into the 9th Alabama Cavalry Regiment. Its commanders were Lieutenant Colonel James C. Malone, Jr. and Major Eugene F. Falconnet.

Previous Page